Royal Navy and Royal Marines Cycling Association
With an ever expanding membership covering most forms of cycling there has never been such a groundswell towards cycling in the Royal Navy. Keen to sustain the momentum and encourage even more members of the RNRM to take to the road/track/trail on two wheels your committee are actively seeking your help in promoting the club as widely as possible.
The objectives of the RNRMCA are:
- To encourage cycling in all ships and establishments of the Royal Navy at home and abroad, and to advise and assist on all aspects of cycling
- To encourage a higher standard of cycling in the Royal Navy by providing Commanding Officers, Sports Officers and PT Staff with all the specialised information necessary to promote cycling.
- To promote amateur cycling races amongst all ranks and encourage RNRMCA members to compete in local, national and Inter Service competitions.
- To arrange Royal Navy Championships.
- To ensure the correct conduct of all cycle races organised by the Royal Navy.
- To liaise with the Army Cycling Union and Royal Air Force Cycling Association on all matters of common interest concerning cycling.